Hotel equipment Software
Today’s travel industry is seeing rapid
growth, high customer expectations, fierce competition and
pressure on margins. This is a market driven by new
technologies, new entrants and new business models. In this
challenging world, Amadeus is not only the leading Global
Distribution System (GDS) and the biggest processor of travel
bookings in the world, but a leader in delivering a wider range
of superior technology to help you tackle the issues you face.
Every Amadeus customer uses our modular technology in a
different way. From global network airlines to low cost
carriers, from multinational travel agencies to independent
hotels; these companies use our technology to create effective
commercial environments, make their business processes more
efficient and give themselves a competitive advantage.
Property Management System
Amadeus Property Management System (PMS) is a powerful guest,
company and booker data index, integrated with Front Office,
Sales/Marketing, Conference and Finance Management functions.
Consumers are increasingly savvy about prices and service when
pursuing value in their travel choices. Competition is fierce
and traditional brand loyalty is challenged by channel
preferences. Delivering a positive and consistent experience for
each guest is critical to your success. You can achieve this by
implementing the right hotel property management solution to
make your guest feel unique and special at every visit.
Amadeus PMS is a dynamic guest/booker database tool designed to
anticipate and fulfill guest needs and preferences throughout
their stay. You will also benefit by having full availability
and reservation functionalities to maximise yield, cross-sell
and up sell within your property portfolio. Marketing, financial
management and reporting modules complement the Amadeus PMS
Amadeus PMS Features
Amadeus PMS consists of custom-built hotel management solutions
serving the requirements of a small 2 star property to the
complexities of a multinational brand. Key features of the PMS
application include: Customizable Guest, Travel agent and
The index stores all data relating to historical and current
bookings - including special requests, guest preferences and
spend - and is accessible through a multitude of search
Front Office: Availability, Reservation, Yielding, Billing
Amadeus Front Office offers you full availability, reservation,
yielding and billing functionalities, which in turn generate
useful performance statistics.
Individual, group and package reservations are
made from a graphic room plan displaying dynamic availability, stay
rules and rates in the selected currency. You can easily retrieve
all bookings using the powerful reservation search functions and
make amendments as required
Access to room images and maps assist sales
agents in providing accurate descriptions and preference fulfillment
to help close the sale
Booking rules and price/yield class mapping
assist with occupancy optimization
Individual, master, unit and city ledger
invoicing can be managed in multiple currencies and languages
Statistics are generated on performance
indicators such as: sales, accounts, source, and segment activity to
analyze business efficiency and generate management reports
Sales & Marketing
Equipping your sales and marketing professionals with the tools to
target potential guests and the knowledge to effectively manage existing
customer relationships, will increase both employee and customer
the guest index stores invaluable information on
customer preferences and activity so marketing staff can analyze
segment performance and execute/evaluate differentiated marketing
sales agents can cross-sell or up-sell easily
with dynamic multi-property availability information, satisfying
guest requests whilst contributing to occupancy targets
Conference & Banqueting
This module is ideal for hotels managing multiple meeting rooms and
conference/banqueting arrangements. Event planning is a substantial
revenue generator for hotels – mistakes are costly and leave a lasting
impression. The Amadeus Conference Management System takes the worry out
- Real-time conference/meeting room and equipment availability is
managed, and reservations made from a central database for
- An interface to Front Office enables the sales agent to
seamlessly book bedrooms matched to conference dates and stored
guest preferences (Guest Index integration)
- Conference amendments are simultaneously adjusted in all
databases (meeting rooms, bedrooms, banqueting arrangements)
- Function sheets, floor plans, menus, room images and agendas
represent a selection of the event material which can be easily
produced from Amadeus Conference Management System
- Event information is stored for subsequent direct marketing
Amadeus Hotel Finance application is hospitality-specific accounting
software designed for:
- Liquidity planning and control.
- Comprehensive accounting, financial reporting and analysis, i.e.
- comparative figures for previous year
- amount reports, balance lists, ageing
schedule and open item reports to assess turnover, costs and
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable tasks.
- Double-entry book-keeping.
- Data import and export.
- The PMS functionalities are managed from a GUI (graphical user
interface) front-end using "drag and drop" technology, so the system
is easy and attractive to use, as well as quick to learn.
- Optimum security is achieved with user-defined access to all PMS
- Multi-lingual and multi-currency capabilities.
- Interfaces to other hotel service functions such as pay TV, key
card, restaurant (POS), as well as to CRS (central reservation) and
GDS (global distribution) systems.
- Integration with Microsoft Office applications automates the
output of professional, personalized correspondence which is
archived alongside each reservation.
- The multi-property PMS version is an essential tool for hotel
chains, providing a CRS functionality for the hotel group.
- Technical architecture: our PMS solutions are based on modern
client-server architecture, available in ASP, work from a
relational, transactions oriented server database and can interface
with multiple external systems.
Our Impressive Track Record
- 410 Amadeus hotel specialists are dedicated to serving our hotel
- 6,700 hotels are using one of the Amadeus PMS solutions.
- 18 language versions are available.
- Existing customers are available to visit your hotel and
describe their experiences and results obtained from Amadeus PMS
InfoGenesis is defining the future of hospitality
with Guest Experience Management applications and services. InfoGenesis
helps you understand your guests' preferences, tailor service to their
unique needs, and maximize revenue per customer. Solutions of
InfoGenesis include point of sale, self-service, reservations, dining
management and analytics for leading hotels, resorts, casinos, cruise
lines, stadiums and restaurants and managed foodservices.
InfoGenesis Revelation System can be used practically with any equipment
applied at restaurants (terminals, the printer, etc.) As a workstation
it is possible to use even the usual PC computer with operational system
Windows 98/NT4/W2K/XP, a network card and a sufficient empty space on a
hard disk. Nevertheless, there is the special equipment recommended for
installation at restaurants, bars, etc. Use of such equipment is more
preferable, as it considers specificity on work of institutions.
- Division, association and transfer of checks, division of cost
of a position between visitors
- Opportunity "to detain/send" a dish for various time of
submission of dishes of the order
- The Unlimited number of the menu displayed on the terminal
during the different periods of service
- Types of buttons (the menu, dishes, and action buttons) have
different colors and different position on the screen for work
- The modifiers adhered to concrete dishes, are displayed in
emerging windows or as by a submenu on the basic screen.
- If waiters work as brigade, that allows distribute service,
sales and the tip.
- Cancelling of dishes is accompanied by the instruction of the
reason for more convenient control.
- The all-round reporting for waiters, cashiers and managers and
set of other opportunities.
- The opportunity to work in a mode "off-line", i.e. system
remains efficient at loss of connection with a server. At
restoration of communication the cash department transfers data to a